Functional Safety for Software - P E&DS - TSR
We are looking for a junior software engineer to join our solid team of Safety specialists within the Engine Systems business unit in Timisoara. You will implement software solutions which will prevent erroneous vehicle behavior (like vehicle acceleration without the intention of the driver or unintended engine start) according to the highest quality standards of the day. Our today's development focuses on thermal and hybrid engines for the BMW, Audi-VW, Daimler, Porsche, Ford, Hyundai-Kia, Renault-Nissan Alliance and many others. You get to work on the newest hybrid and electric vehicles and contribute to ensure the safety of millions of drivers and passengers every day.
As an embedded Software Developer you will be responsible to:
* Analyze and review software requirements;
* Define the software design and test specifications, based on the requirements;
* Develop the code following safety coding guideline;
* Execute module verification and test steps, using the test specifications;
* Integrate your software and perform the integration test;
* Work in an international team distributed in many locations around the world.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility, after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. This will give you the chance to learn and develop your competencies and to further develop your career, based on your performance and potential.
* Bachelor's Degree in Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication or Informatics;
* Good Programming skills in ANSI C;
* Good English skills;
* Well organized person, attentive to details, dedicated
* Communication skills;
* Any of the following skills would be a plus: MATLAB-Simulink know-how; Automotive system knowledge; Knowledge of software development processes.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.