- Accurate input and maintenance of the information provided in the system;
- Performing action and response activities;
- Quality control of final itineraries for specific markets and clients;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with suppliers/local offices/negotiators;
- Create a good working relationship with Reservations teams /coordination teams to establish and maintain a two-way flow of information and guidance on changing requirements and conditions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication and organisational skill;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Detail oriented person;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Good working knowledge MS Office.