Engineer 1st Line
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineer 1st Line active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your day to day:
- The TV Operations 1st line team are responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Vodafone TV services delivered by Group TV Operations, in a multi-vendor environment. The team initiate preventative and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service for Vodafone TV services across multiple local markets and escalate to 2nd line personnel in incident investigations when required.
- The team acts as the Single Point of Contact for TV Operations and are as such the entry point for all TV related issues affecting Group TV Operations. Collaborating with key stakeholders in local markets and other Group teams to continually improve our service.
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone TV Services using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
- Undertake initial first level break/fix activities to restore service;
- Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible;
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages;
- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunications services and technologies (IPTV, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM, xDSL , FFTx, Windows Server);
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB – based);
- Good communications skills;
- Team working oriented;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- University degree: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you