|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG).
You will be responsible for overall management of finance projects of operational complexity in different finance domains including accounting, management accounting and reporting, which helps stakeholders meet operational efficiency and drive business growth.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Coordinates project teams and provides support and advice to carry out the project objectives in terms agreed;
- Promote and implement Project Management methodology in the Société Générale Group European Business Services and its associated computer applications;
- Validate the final project plan and nominal allocation of resources in all organizational departments involved;
- Manages project team in order to get the objectives deion and project’s needs of the beneficiary and the parties affected in order to elaborate the final document of specifications Business (Business & User Requirements);
- Validate the final Technical Specification before the start of IT developments in order to ensure correlation with the specifications of this document business and functional specifications.
- 3 - 5 years experience of project coordination as PM or business leader in Banking, Big Four Audit Companies – consulting, IT Companies, BPO or SSC with a solid back-ground of business analysis;
- Experience in implementing projects in the finance areas, preferably with a transversal impact in a multinational organization;
- Good overview of the banking processes/products, ability to understand their workflow in connection with the IT systems used;
- Good understanding of IT projects and experience working in Agile methodology;
- Advanced level of English.
- French language knowledge;
- Responsible attitude and strong commitment in fulfilling the missions;
- Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes requested;
- Good communication skills;
- Cooperation and team spirit.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.