Lean Consultant - Electronics Manufaturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Implements lean programs and projects in Manufacturing departments - e.g. 5S, Standard Work, Process Mapping, Deployment Plan, Visual Management;
* Moderates shop floor management activities;
* Delivers lean trainings;
* Coaches internal project managers;
* Supports problem solving initiatives.
* Experience in lean projects and programs;
* Experience in automotive business and understanding of automotive environment;
* Project Management knowledge;
* Problem solving tools (5Why, Fishbone, 8D, 5S, Value - Stream Mapping, SMED) is a plus;
* Experience in audits is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* MS Office;
* University degree;
* Clear and open communication skills;
* Creativity and innovation.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.