Product Operations Senior Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Product Operations Senior Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
What will you contribute?
This Governance and Reporting Lead is responsible for CPO reporting monthly.
Collaborating closely with Product Management, Development, Finance, Client Service, Sales Operations and Global Service to get ensure transparency to the CPO.
The role administers and provides governance oversight to the product life cycle management process. Working closely with the Product Management, Development, Portfolio and Finance to ensure products meet Finastra objectives throughout the execution of the annual roadmap.
The role is responsible for executing best practice and continuous improvement processes across the CPO organization. Finastra is a company built from acquisition. To build transparency and efficiency you will be asked to lead initiatives to identify and implement best practice.
- Monitor and report status of portfolio objectives through execute.
APMO Monitoring - Continuous validation through re-forecasting that the portfolio strategy both supports and informs the business strategy enterprises broader business objectives traceability.
- Sponsor SAFe and communicate the change vision, facilitatechampion in the SAFe rollout
- Lead the move to objective milestones and Lean-Agile process management
- Provide consistent support for effective Lean program execution
- Communicates key performance indicators, and provides governance
- Develop APMO process and reporting standards to be used cross Product Development LoBs.
- Ensures continuous APMO process compliance (internal or external financial audit, business risk management, industry, and legal andor regulatory requirements)
- Execute the governance for product life cycle management. Contribute to continuous process improvements
- Proven experience leading diverse teams.
- Proven successful management of business objective bound projects.
- Working knowledge of lean process improvement
- Reporting and governance experience
- Good knowledge of PM methodology and tools
- PMP preferred
- Six Sigma and or Lean certification preferred
- Leading SAFe certification preferred
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Capacity to manage complex project based on business objectives
- Consistent meets committed timelines
- Organizational skills and analytical skills
- Team working skills and ability to motivate people