Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst. Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities! Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities. If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
- Responsible for the review/preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulation
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients and suppliers(depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations)
- Prepare tax and related returns, proper and timely calculation, submission and settlement of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate (deferred) Income Tax, WHT, Financial statements)
- Taking responsibility for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations
- Offering support during yearly audits
- Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency
- A self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- The required person should be very organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- A minimum of 1-2 year experience working as an accountant.
- Economic studies (high school or university)
- Excellent English knowledge, knowledge of French language would be considered as an advantage
- Excel (High level)
- Outlook (High level)
- Word (Intermediate level)