C#Web Principal Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Personnel Outsourcing active.
Vezi toate job-urile C#Web Principal Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Personnel Outsourcing, companie de recrutare si leasing de personal, de 10 ani pe piata din Romania cu peste 500 de salariati temporari pusi la dispozitia clientilor nostrii cu doua branch-uri la nivel national ( Bucuresti / Brasov), o companie intr-o constanta dezvoltare in domeniul resurselor umane integrate.Cerinte
- University degree (preferably in a science related subject or in engineering)
- C# and Angular Software Programming experience and you are familiar with applying technical standards
- Web development skills
- Are familiar with CICD concepts and their implementation
- WIX knowledge is a plus
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills and data base knowledge
- Using effciently your communication, teamwork, analysis and decision making skills and you are familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Fluent in English - speaking, reading, writing - Advanced Level
- Care about software; you have a passion for what you do which you can clearly convey by your actions and experiences. You have an eye for software design and can talk eloquently on a range of topics due to your experiences and also from reading and experimentation
As a C# Web Principal Software Engineer you will:
- Working within a formal development process covering the full development lifecycle.
- Usecode design abilities (including working to SOLID principles and some knowledge of engineering for performance) togenerate and document appropriate designs
- Work in collaboration with the agile team and appropriate experts to drive the team efforts.
- Provide code and supporting documentation in accordance with the coding guidelines, quality processes and applicable procedures, including team's definition of DONE
- Work in collaboration with the agile team to generate automated and manual tests to verify implemented software.
- Provide work estimation and tracking information to support management decisions and planning.
- Keep a pro-active attitude to insure continuous improvement of the software quality, work process and individual skills
- Provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance
- Provide product specific and technical support to internal and external users where appropriate
As a team member you will:
- Participate in all team meetings and ceremonies in direct collaboration with other sites, provide input and feedback, take ownership on identified improvements
- Actively participate in learning and sharing activities either during informal or formal training and demos
- Demonstrate continuous technical improvement and support technical development of the team
As a Software Engineer at Waters Romania (Brasov), you will work on projects critical to our Informatics business needs.