C#Web Principal Software Developer
Personnel Outsourcing is one of the most important personnel leasing and recruitment company in Romania and is in a constant growth and development in this field.Cerinte
- University degree (preferably in a science related subject or in engineering)
- C# and Angular Software Programming experience and you are familiar with applying technical standards
- Web development skills
- Are familiar with CICD concepts and their implementation
- WIX knowledge is a plus
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills and data base knowledge
- Using effciently your communication, teamwork, analysis and decision making skills and you are familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Fluent in English - speaking, reading, writing - Advanced Level
- Care about software; you have a passion for what you do which you can clearly convey by your actions and experiences. You have an eye for software design and can talk eloquently on a range of topics due to your experiences and also from reading and experimentation
As a C# Web Principal Software Engineer you will:
- Working within a formal development process covering the full development lifecycle.
- Usecode design abilities (including working to SOLID principles and some knowledge of engineering for performance) togenerate and document appropriate designs
- Work in collaboration with the agile team and appropriate experts to drive the team efforts.
- Provide code and supporting documentation in accordance with the coding guidelines, quality processes and applicable procedures, including team's definition of DONE
- Work in collaboration with the agile team to generate automated and manual tests to verify implemented software.
- Provide work estimation and tracking information to support management decisions and planning.
- Keep a pro-active attitude to insure continuous improvement of the software quality, work process and individual skills
- Provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance
- Provide product specific and technical support to internal and external users where appropriate
As a team member you will:
- Participate in all team meetings and ceremonies in direct collaboration with other sites, provide input and feedback, take ownership on identified improvements
- Actively participate in learning and sharing activities either during informal or formal training and demos
- Demonstrate continuous technical improvement and support technical development of the team
As a Software Engineer at Waters Romania (Brasov), you will work on projects critical to our Informatics business needs.