VAS 2nd Line Operations Specialist D-NOC
Your day to day:
- 2nd Line Operations of VAS platforms in a multi-vendor environment.
- Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for VAS Network Elements.
- In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
- In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of VAS platforms.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in VAS platforms ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the VAS platforms.
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
- Very good knowledge C7, SIP, Diameter
- Good knowledge of operating systems: Linux, Unix, Solaris and database handling (Oracle, LDAP)
- Telecommunications and Information Technology
- 1-2 years of experience in VAS Network Operations and Maintenance activities
- VAS platforms trainings and certificates or equivalent
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you ne