Office Manager Training Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs FranklinCovey Romania active
View all jobs Office Manager Training Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
FranklinCovey is the world leader in helping organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior, often the most difficult challenge any organization faces. When accomplished, it is also the most durable competitive advantage.
We provide content, tools, methodology, training and thought leadership, all based on a foundation of unshakeable principles and proven practices.
Our expertise is in seven areas: leadership, execution, productivity, trust, sales performance, customer loyalty and education.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English knowledge
- Curiosity and fast-learning skills
- Self-motivated and capable of assessing needs then acting accordingly, with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented with perfect follow-through
- Advanced computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, and WordPress, HTML knowledge
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Engaging personality and optimistic attitude
- Building effective relationships with the stakeholders, including our key accounts, business partners, consultants and the headquarter;
- Active participation in all marketing activities, including distribution of marketing materials on social media, and events set-up;
- Scheduling the agenda for the workshops and consultants and following the needed steps from the training planning to the training organization and evaluation, including preparing training materials and providing customer service;
- Translating training materials and participating at the localization of FranklinCoveys training know-how in Romania;
- Managing the Franklincovey website and online learning and 360 degrees assessment platform;
- Ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data;
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory.
Franklincovey Romania offers you the opportunity to work in fast-paced, challenging environment, and access to outstanding know-how and novel Franklincovey programs.
We offer a competitive salary as compensation for your contribution to reaching the established objectives.