Working student for logistics planning (LOP2 Department)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Working student for logistics planning (LOP2 Department) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.Qualifications
- Commercial studies.
- High motivation to work in challenging environment.
- Good communication and English skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and data-bases.
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates.
- Support in process documentation, download the data's from the system and internal analyses.
- Preparing delivery checklists.
- Order packages for delivery.
- Internal analyzes.
- Support Supply Chain Coordination for VTS Product
- Support for tracking the inbound shipments mainly for VTS product.