Working student for logistics planning (LOP3 Department)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Rational decision-making, negotiating and influencing skills
- An analytical work style
- The ability to work effectively on a team or independently
- Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity
- Foreign language skills: English (advanced), German is an advantage
Your future job location offers you:
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team
Global supply chain planners, also known as logistics planners, are responsible for developing, planning and scheduling project management tools in support of a global organization's operations. They work closely with factory, production, sales and physical logistics colleagues, as well as with raw materials suppliers, to ensure plans are aligned with demand and supply.
Your contribution to something big:
- Creating a global production blueprint that is achievable takes a great deal of planning and analysis, which are the global supply chain planner's specialties. The purpose is to increase efficiency, improve customer service, decrease waste and lower costs.
- In fulfilling their job duties, global supply chain planners contribute to the bottom line and corporate sustainability, while ensuring that the goods consumers want are readily available.
- Global supply chain planners are responsible for monitoring and managing global inventories, and forecasting sales and production levels to plan for materials needed.
- Supply chain planners track delivery performance and response time, as well as handle capacity planning and various logistics projects.
- Additional duties for global supply chain planners include developing, publishing and monitoring production plans, and analyzing finished goods levels, gather and analyze data and other information to prepare trends and forecasting reports for colleagues, management and other stakeholders.