Do you have a passion for analytics and strategic, critical thinking? Do you see yourself engaging in commercial and relationship activities with P&G Suppliers? You “can smell and close a great deal”? You want to face different challenges every single day? Then Procurement is your place to be. We spend more than $40 billion/year in goods and services to produce some of the best consumer products in the world. Strategic Purchases is a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, which controls the spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors. Your Mission As a Junior Purchases Manager in this ecosystem, you will be the commercial leader at the forefront of all supply-chain and strategic sourcing activities, managing P&G’s expenditure and bringing the outside in. You are the eyes and ears of the Company, connecting with a variety of industries and players.
Starting from Day 1, there are some missions that you could lead:
What we offer:
- Develop extensive market knowledge and deep understanding of the assigned industry.
- Elaborate sourcing strategies to increase our innovation pipeline, drive cost savings and influence industries to transform themselves.
- Negotiate best-value deals with the right suppliers to meet the Company's business need.
- Work effectively as an integral member of cross-functional business teams.
- Constantly look for new technologies, and recommend innovative solutions and providers to your internal business partners.
- Influence individuals both externally and internally and build the right relationships to deliver outstanding results.
- Build a sustainable supply base for the World to become a better place.
- Always treat our suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly: we consider our suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver our renowned products around the world.
Work Experience: No previous work experience is required. However, internship or prior work experience is an asset.
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.);
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
- SAP skills are a plus
- Advanced in Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Efficient in Time management
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate with up to ten years of experience