Working student for Toolshop TEF1 (m/f)
- Technical drawing
- Result orientated person
- Structured working person
- Good English Skills
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- Knowledge and development of knowledge regarding the design of plastic injection molds and spare parts.
- Making 3D models and execution drawings for the executed marks.
- Completing the mold documentation and tracking the Release process tests.
- Modeling and milling of electrodes.
- Preparation of the documentation for the processing of electrodes.
- Compliance with Bosch values.
- Carries out the assigned tasks;
- Participates actively in the activities of the department;
- Collaborates effectively with departments within the company;
- Participates actively in the department's activities of improvement and development
- Administrative activities.