Infrastructure Tech Support Analyst
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Work experience in IT infrastructure and service delivery is a strong plus.
- Good knowledge on Support processes;
- Good knowledge on Workstation support;
- Basic understanding of the Network topology network connectivity (LANWAN), switching routing and Server operations;
- Basic understanding of the voice systems;
- Call logging tools like ServiceNow Remedy, etc.
- Technical Skills: MCP (Optional) or CCNA (Optional);
- Soft Skills: Problem Solving Skills; Analytical Skills; Strong Customer orientation skills; Good communication skills; Ability to deal with stress of competing priorities and diverging interests within the same immediate time frame; High energy level and be able to effectively work with various cross functional teams; Good command of English.
- Proactive resolution of inquiries and problems of customers regarding the current platform;
- Recognition of technical problems;
- Delivering Services as defined in SLA: Ensure the Faster, Accurate and Reliable Service to the end Customer;
- Administration, monitoring and optimization of Service Request resolution in accordance with the CIO and LTS policiesprocedures;
- Enter SR details into call tracking system;
- Report extra services provided beyond SLA;
- Escalate and record all Incidents;
- Continued self-study to increase knowledge of Firm standard hardware, software and related components;
- Transfer of acquired knowledge;
- Track and maintain the Asset inventory database;
- Conduct periodicregular audits to ensure accuracyintegrity of the asset inventory database;
- Inspecting selected hardware on a regular basis to confirm operational ability;
- Becomeremain informed of relevant technological developments;
- Effective prioritization within the scope of responsibility;
- Prompt notification of deviation to plan.