2nd level Fulfillment with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs 2nd level Fulfillment with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-4 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 3 years
- Experience with Ericsson and/or Nokia radio equipments (integratio/nconfiguration/troubleshooting)
- RAN BackOffice experience preferred.
- Domain experience: BSS any other domain is a plus.
- Creating innovating
- Applying expertise technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- French language capabilities are necessary
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge fromto your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericssons ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare gym subions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams