How about a Production Test Development Engineer job?
You already have the awesome power and besides that you have to check the box for university degree in Electronics/Informatics/Computers, the box for C, C++ programming & electronics?
Production Test Development Engineer
Are you able to keep the SW and HW procedures under control and to develop them so that you can reach the top? Does working with the latest technology in the automotive industry gets you challenged? If YES, then you are going to develop and optimize software and hardware components in order to reach the quality targets in the process, according to releasing procedure. Using Ansi C and C++ languages you will start to develop applications for test machines in production in order to respect the requirements. Another one of your tasks will be elaborating tests (HW) and debugging (SW) until the test machine reaches its target FPY and quality figures. In case of nonconformity, you will have autonomy in defining corrective actions and implementing them.
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.