Ethernet Software Developer - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Ethernet Software Developer - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
Autonomous Driving starts with ADAS. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments. An ADAS is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all of the vehicle's other systems to ensure better, safer driving. Curios in regards with Embedded Software for ADAS products or Autonomous Driving? Either if you are already experienced in software development for Automotive products or just motivated and with willingness to learn this new area, you are welcomed to join our team of software developers in Timisoara and walk together with them on the fantastic journey of building of Autonomous Driving cars.
* Customize and adapt Autosar Ethernet Stack according to the customer requirements.
* Debug and find root causes of problems reported by customer, by analyzing Ethernet bus traces(WireShark).
* Design and implement software of embedded devices(ADAS Camera and Radar ECUs) and systems(Camera + Radar Fusion) from SW discipline requirements
* Review code and design
* Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources(Memory, Runtime)
* Support software Quality Assurance(MISRA, QAC) and optimize I/O performance
* Interface with hardware design and development
* Assess and integrate third party and open source software A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
* Good knowledge in C / C++ ;
* Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge;
* Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
* Previous experience related with embedded SW debugging and root cause analysis techniques for complex problems
* Know-how in regards with Automotive standards(AUTOSAR, A-Spice, Functional Safety)
* Change Control and Configuration Management tools(MKS, Jira, GIT,GITHub, etc)
* Software Development Processes(V-Cycle, Agile, SCRUM)
What we offer:
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.