Working student- Sales department
- Student ( 3-th/4 year or master) at Automation and Computers, Electronics, Mechatronics)
- Basic PLC programming knowledge and HMI applications
- Medium knowledge of hardware of automation systems
- Knowledge in the electrical field
- Reading electrical schemes, execution of electrical diagrams, troubleshooting
- Knowledge of an execution software (Eplan, SEE, ElectricCad, etc.)
- General knowledge of pneumatics, mechanics, hydraulics, installations
- Knowledge of English
- German language is an advantage
- Technical knowledge.
- Knowing AutoCad, Inventor, and Microsoft Office programs.
- Medium / advanced English.
- Analysis and synthesis capacity.
- Communication skills and teamwork.
- Creativity, ingenuity, flexibility in thinking.
- Efficiency in organizing the activity.
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- Modernization and automation of existing installations and work equipment;
- Maintenance and optimization of the technological parameters monitoring programs;
- Analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation and maintenance of automation software with PLC;
- Analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation and maintenance of HMI software; - Participation in the development of technical specifications for hardware and software applications made by other companies;
- 3D and 2D modeling using Autodesk Inventor.
- Component design taking into account the structural, aesthetic, and structural compatibility in a limited range of materials.
- Generating assembly and execution drawings using functional and technological quotation; use of tolerance and geometric dimensioning.
- Generating presentations, reports, and project plans in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Offering technical consultancy and participation in the elaboration of the technical execution procedures for the projects in progress.