Project Manager - Hardware Validation , Engineering Center Cluj
- University degree in technical, economical or administrative field;
- IT Knowledge: MS-Windows, MS-Office, SAP, and general PC knowledge;
- Organizing skills and flexibility;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- Very good communication skills, team player;
- Quality, processes and goal oriented person;
- Fluent in English; German can be an advantage;
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
- Plan and coordinate testing and analysis tasks (product audit, warranty, etc.)
- Make sure correct work flows are planned and information regarding tasks are transferred completely to the laboratory.
- Plan required resources and personnel capacity to execute the tasks respecting client`s requirements (quality, cost, time) with the respective IT systems.
- Clarify requirements and required adjustment with clients and get agreements on changes before implementing them.
- Align requirements for own tasks with other col leagues, in particular other Coordinators in
- order to ensure proper processing of all laboratory activities.