Automotive System Solution Architect, Engineering Center Cluj
We are looking for a passionate system developer who has a diverse range of skills, perspectives and ideas to drive our products independently and solution-oriented.
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable
- Good understanding of powertrain system, components and software
- Good skills in IBM Rhapsody / DOORS or Vector PREEvision
- Skills in software architecture are a plus
- Good ability to structure and communicate
- Open-minded, self-motivated and a responsible way of working
- Enjoying work in an international team
- Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for training and project work
- A good level of English; German can be an advantage
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
As a system developer, you will design functional and electric and electronic architectures in globally networked teams for our fast-growing automotive service sector. These will be used in future vehicle technologies in the Automated, Connected and Electrified (ACE) environment.
With your technical expertise you will create new solutions and be part of an innovative and motivated team developing our next-generation Powertrain products.