Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DB Schenker GBS Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile GL Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in accounting
- Degree in the field of accounting, finance and economics is a plus (not mandatory)
- Previous experience in working with ERP, preferably SAP FI module
- Good accounting understanding
- Previous working experience preferably in large/global organizations
- Good technical knowledge of MS office
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to details
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines
- Very good English language skills
- Performing assigned general ledger activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy
- Performing various analyses and preparing account reconciliations
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team
- Participating in more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality
Advantages that come together with this job
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Your performance and productivity will be rewarded based on your achievements;
- The possibility to work from home and choose your starting time (between 8 and 10 am), because we know that productivity times are different;
- Food first, right? You can use your meal tickets card to a variety of food places and supermarkets;
- Vitamins and coffee are on your diet? Fresh fruits are available twice per week, but delicious coffee and other beverages are at your disposal at any time;
- If you’re into sports, we organize in-house sport & relax activities such as yoga. Plus, we also have a boxing room where you can get rid of stress and lose some calories;
- For a larger portion of sport, we provide discounts to World Class and 7card;
- We have several comfortable areas in the office where you can take a moment to rest. For the periods of exhaustion, we have the sleeping room where you can recharge your batteries and a room with massage chairs;
- We care about how you feel, so you’ll have access to an extensive private medical insurance and a life insurance from the first day at SGBS;
- In love with biking or just want to avoid traffic? At SGBS we have a space where you can safely deposit your bicycle and take a shower if needed;
- Do you like to play? There’s an Xbox corner here. Enjoy yourself!
- Did someone say birthday? For your special day, you will receive a cultural voucher that offers access to a variety of cultural activities, such as: cinema, theatre, books, movie CDs etc.
- Trainings throughout your career evolution and a variety of projects that you can be involved in
- Opportunity to shift your career across different departments
- Activities that focus on creating a culture of comfort, happiness and health (e.g.: movie nights, cultural days, social responsibility initiatives)
About the company
At DB Schenker Global Business Services you are a partner of an accounting excellence and supporting activities team. A team that is part of a global logistics network that connects the world. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Here, we encourage you to actively shape your career in a solid organization and take part in designing new traditions. Together as one team, we are Here to move.