2nd Line Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile 2nd Line Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
- 2nd Line Operations of Fixed Networks in a multi-vendor environment.
- Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Fixed and Transport Network Elements.
- In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions
- In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of IP Network.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in fixed network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the fixed network.
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
- Very good knowledge of networking principles and protocols: FTTx technologies, GPON, DSL, DSLAM, IP (Routing, Switching), QOS, equivalent knowledge of CCNP/CCIP;
- Good knowledge of transmission technologies: DWDM, ASON, SDH, OTDR
- Analyze and interpret traces (wireshark traces, network element traces, logs);
- Team working oriented
- English (spoken and written)
- University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology
- 1-2 years of experience in Fixed/IP/Transmission Network Operations and Maintenance activities
- CISCO trainings and certificates or equivalent
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you