Experienced Accounting Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BDO Romania active
View all jobs Experienced Accounting Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
- Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
- Solid accounting and fiscal knowledge and previous experience in a consulting company;
- Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
-Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills
As an Experienced Accounting Consultant at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Full cycle accounting for companies from various fields of activity;
- Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations;
- Monthly statutory reporting management reporting;
- Accounting consultancy and guidelines for clients;
- You will ensure work is complete, accurate and appropriately reviewed by maintaining the necessary technical knowledge and professional development.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
- Perform accounting for clients from various fields of activity (mostly with an international profile);
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy[at]bdo[dot]ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.