This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 2+ Years DevOps Experience
- Ability to design and implement network, server, and application status monitoring. (including application performance)
- Experience with Octopus Deploy OR VSTS Release Manager
- SVN Source Control Repository
- VSTS GIT Source Control Repository
- The ability to write PowerShell Scripts
- Familiarity with NUGET Packages
- SQL Server T-SQL AndOr Oracle PLSQL Skillset
- A Sense of Ownership and Pride in work.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technology and skills
- Collaboration. (You will be need to work with many different people and teams to achieve results)
Nice to have skills:
- Microsoft Azure AZ-400 Certification (or similar)
- C#ASP.NET Development Skills
- Proficiency in deploying and maintaining Java web applications (JDK 8) using IBM Websphere
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with DBUp or similar.
- Familiarity with networking security and operations.
- Familiarity with automation of SAST and DAST scanning software.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related field
What will you contribute?
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for build, provisioning, management and maintenance of cloud and self hosted platforms. The engineer is accountable for automating build and release in all environments (DEV, QA, UAT and PROD).
We are an agile technology team supporting new and existing software applications written in .Net, Java and PowerBuilder connecting to Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases. Several of the applications are self-hosted and several of the applications are in Microsoft Azure. We're looking for someone to ensure our environments are in-sync and can help us achieve 100% automated deployment for all systems. We are looking for someone who can spot differences between environments and remove the variables to ensure DEVQAUATPROD remain in-sync. The Engineer will be responsible for being on-call during scheduled production weekend releases.
Successful candidates will leverage broad technical knowledge of the public cloud offerings of Microsoft Azure to deliver environments and platform solutions that meet the architecture, product development, release engineering, performance engineering and overall business and security needs. Working in conjunction with knowledgeable architects to deliver solutions and environment in the cloud with designs for scalability, recoverability and security. Successful candidates will collaborate with the product development teams to review and resolve environment related deployment problems and conduct delivery design sessions and reviewswalkthroughs to ensure accuracy based business requirements and development guidelines.
Did you know that majority of peopleorganizations in Canada choose to use a paper based Cheque as a payment method? Businesses and Consumers have been doing so for over 100 years and many continue to do so. When a cheque is used in Canada, there is a very good chance that D+Hs name is behind it. D+H Cheque Services Corporation (a division of Finastra) is the cheque supplier and trusted partner to many of the banks and credit unions in Canada.
In Cheque technologies, you would be given an opportunity to be part of a team which innovates and re-engineers technology that drives majority of revenue for Canadian TEMS business. That includes building use of Cloud Azure environment, development on open source NOP commerce platform, use of tools and frameworks such as MVC, Angular, ASP.net, C# etc. If you are eager to see your new ideas materialize and you are ready to be a part of an innovative team, this is a perfect opportunity for you!