QA Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs QA Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required skills and experience:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in in Computer science or related area of study
• Formal SDLC experience using Agile methodologies
• 1-2 years of hands on experience in test automation development
• Applied knowledge of QA methodology
• Ability to manage priorities and conflicting timelines and work in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Ability to shift from manual to automation testing as required
• Good time-management skills
Nice to have skills:
• Automation testing experience or desire to learn
• Hands on experience working with one or more of the following: VSTS, Octopus, Visual Studio, TFS, Microsoft Test Manager, HP Quality Center, Jira
• Hands on experience creating and executing performance testing using performance testing tools
What will you contribute?
As a member of Cheque Technologies Quality Engineering team, the QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for designing developing and executing back end automated tests, enhancing and maintaining test automation framework and designing and executing integrated regression test suites across all projects within Cheque Technologies. Responsibilities will also include creating and executing performance and load tests for projects. QA Automation Engineer will work closely together with the assigned project scrum team and be an integral part of product delivery from planning to release.
Your deliverables as a QA Engineer will include, but will not be limited to:
• Work with the project scrum team to design, implement and execute an effective test strategy
• Work with the project scrum team to plan, analyze and estimate user stories
• Execute application functional and integration testing
• Track manual testing progress and report back to scrum team and manager
• Work with the team to develop and execute performance and load test sets for each project
• Log and track detailed defects in Jira
Did you know that majority of people/organizations in Canada choose to use a paper based Cheque as a payment method? Businesses and Consumers have been doing so for over 100 years and many continue to do so. When a cheque is used in Canada, there is a very good chance that D+H’s name is behind it. D+H Cheque Services Corporation (a division of Finastra) is the cheque supplier and trusted partner to many of the banks and credit unions in Canada.
In Cheque technologies, you would be given an opportunity to be part of a team which innovates and re-engineers technology that drives majority of revenue for Canadian TEMS business. That includes building use of Cloud Azure environment, development on open source NOP commerce platform, use of tools and frameworks such as MVC, Angular, ASP.net, C# etc. If you are eager to see your new ideas materialize and you are ready to be a part of an innovative team, this is a perfect opportunity for you!