Customer Support Representative with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Customer Support Representative with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
All you need to know:
• To speak really good English and to write just the same
• If you previously worked in customer care or retail, that’s even better
• We hope you know how to operate a PC in a Windows environment
• You enjoy helping others and are a team player
• You need or like having a flexible schedule by working both in day and night shifts
What will be your job:
• You will handle customer requests via phone, e-mail or chat related the software purchase process;
• You will handle confidential information securely according to internal rules;
• You will proactively identify areas for improvement and make recommendations within the Customer Service department.
What we offer:
• Shifts are flexible and well communicated in advance
• Great incentives for night and weekend shifts
• Extra incentives for working during legal holidays
• Competitive pay and monthly consistent performance bonus
• Up to 1 month paid training
• Attractive benefits and perks (private medical subscription, bike & car parking, WorldClass, Bookster and others)
• Best coffee for free and fresh fruits
• Monthly company events, coolest parties & other contests
• Young and passionate team working in an international work environment
• Promotion opportunities towards other company departments