JR Product Owner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Docte Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile JR Product Owner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Organizatiile de masa sunt din ce in ce mai axate pe mecanizare si pe standardizarea oamenilor, aspecte care conduc la disparitia caracteristicilor individuale. In contrast, punem accentul pe puterile intelectuale si spirituale ale omului.
Noi credem în Organizatiile cu un suflet!
Noi credem in Oameni!
Ne dorim sa avem o noua abordare pe piata recrutarii.
Ofertele noastre sunt adaptate la cele mai recente tendinte de evolutie ale pieței. Consultantii nostri lucreaza cu pasiune si din pasiune.
Cautam intotdeauna solutii intelepte pentru a crea 'Fuziunea intre Oameni si Companii'.
Suntem implicati, creativi, flexibili si motivati de a finaliza cu succes orice proiect!
Product Owner requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner, BA or similar for 2 year(s)
• BA/BSC in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of agile methods and values
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Confidence to ‘push back’ and say ‘no’ constructively
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Desire to work in a dynamic environment
• Attention to detail
Useful skills and interests, but not required
• Product Design and user experience
• Sketching wireframes and user interfaces
• User focused design
• Test Driven Design
• Agile methodology
• Lean methodology
Product Owner duties and responsibilities
• Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders and the development team to specify epics and stories with enough discussion and acceptance criteria to ensure successful delivery
• Organize work estimates at various levels of granularity to set delivery expectations and facilitate informed prioritization
• Lead and participate in planning meetings
• Plan team capacity to allow predictable delivery of increments
• Prioritize issues, business as usual work and project work
• Act as the voice of the customer, owning the user needs
• Work efficiently in an agile environment, reviewing completed work and checking it meets customer needs
• Update stakeholders with timely progress reports, highlighting successes, risks and mitigation strategies
• Clearly communicate the vision and objectives of existing and new products/enhancements
• Work with global, cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
• Identify and resolve roadblocks impeding software development
• Actively promote agile working practices and help the team transition from their current processes
• Facilitate communication between all stakeholders to ensure that work is prioritized appropriately to meet business objectives, managing competing priorities
• Partner with Account Management and Sales to provide Subject Matter Expertise
• Take disparate requirements and mould them into widely applicable features
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work in our rapidly growing, fast paced, dynamic team environment to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.