Construction Auditor – Finance & Accounting P&G Urlati
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Objectivity and rigor
- Fluency in Romanian and English
- MS Office programs skills
Nice to have:
- Audit, capital budget management, accounting or financial analysis experience
Finance & Accounting at the Company plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning, analysis and audit across all aspects of the business. In this role, you will work as the Construction Auditor of a large investment from finance and accounting perspectives.
The focus is to control compliance to accounting and purchasing standards for the investment and implement solutions to maintain compliance.
Summary of KEY Job Responsibilities:
- Audit of asset purchases; bidding, vendor management, payments
- Verification of labor hiring, control, cost distribution and payroll
- Verification of accounting systems, costing
- Verification of cost reports and summaries
Salary and Benefits:
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- appropriate trainings and tools (laptop)
- transportation from Ploiesti to Urlati and from Ceptura to Urlati