Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile MicroStrategy Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
- Microstrategy & development
- Database: Teradata and Oracle
- Linux, Shell Script, Perl Script
- English and the will and availability to learn French
- Team spirit
- Responsible attitude
- Autonomy in working
- Ability to summarize the information
- Client oriented
- Willingness to help and guide your colleagues in technical matters.
- Understand the business needs and how the proposed solution is in line with those needs;
- Work with the BAs to determine the technical details of the application in terms of functionalities, performance, user experience, maintenance and backup;
- Take part in the design and writing of technical specs for the development in collaboration with the solution architect;
- Ensure the development and the bug fixing;
- Take part in the acceptance testing and validation;
- Make sure that the technical architecture and the operating conditions are respected;
- Ensure the evolution and corrective maintenance of the solution;
- Design and implement reporting capabilities using Microstrategy for the steering projects that have a CMW Dataware source.