Marketing Project Manager - Salesforce Manager
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• A minimum 3 years of experience related to digital marketing, delivering Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation and managing projects in a data driven organization;
• Mandatory: passionate about building customer journeys in Salesforce and defining success KPIs according to the needs of the organization;
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Marketing;
• Experience with managing budgets;
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic IT or Marketing aficionado who eagers about making a strong impact to a target audience;Customer and team oriented;
• Strong planning and organizing skills, the ability to see “the big picture” and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities;
• Strong English language skills, both written and spoken.
• Aside from doing what you enjoy most, you will travel, attend great events, and even take part in new technology trials;
• You will coordinate the end-to-end marketing automation Salesforce program and you’ll have a front row seat to the marketing automation development strategies based on the Customer Journey approach;You will play an important role in the ‘Loyalty Attack’ approach by creating an automation link between the loyalty program and the Customer Journey campaigns;
• You will collaborate with cross-functional teams for delivering new outstanding campaigns and journeys, creating new strategies with the Lead Agency, thinking holistically across marketing channels and across the sales funnel;
• You will have the opportunity to develop a Digital Marketing Identity for the Customer Journey, identifying, evaluating and implementing tools and technology that will enable campaign innovation and improve performance;
• You will conduct all sorts of data analysis, delivering different dashboards and reports;
• You will coordinate with the data privacy stakeholders (Legal, Agency, IT & CRM) to ensure data protection and privacy policies in the collection and storage of data during the campaigns (driven by GDPR readiness).
Salesforce experience is mandatory!