Sports Analytics Contest - Sept 18, 2019
This job is no longer active!
View all ads KAMBI active
View all ads Sports Analytics Contest - Sept 18, 2019 active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Are you passionate about sports or numbers?
Whether you like to analyse data or have a passion for sports, we invite you to join our competition which will combine the two. It's all about meeting new people in a friendly environment whilst being competitive at the same time. You'll also get the chance to meet our team over a nice cup of tea!
Why should you attend?
- have fun, enjoy yourself and learn new things
- experience from the inside how compiling odds for a live sports event works
- win cool prizes: tickets to famous sports events (soccer, tennis, handball etc.)
- discover our unique industry and join our team as an “In-Play Analyst”
What is the profile that we are looking for
- good numerical abilities, attention to details, analytical personality
- basic passion for at least one sport (football, tennis, basketball or other sports)
- ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
18:15 - 18:45: welcome & registration
18:45 - 21:15:
- sports analytics fundamentals explained (case study on a previous event)
- break: pizza & mingling😊
- competition & prize awarding
The event will take place at our office on Sept 18, 2019. (5 minutes by walking from the “Aurel Vlaicu” subway station).
Your profile will be reviewed and if you are selected you will be contacted for more details.
Apply to this ad to book your place!
KAMBI is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. From our innovative, in-house developed software to customer intelligence, risk management, odds compiling, and front-end user interface, we strive to bring value for our customers, by making the sports betting experience the one that goes beyond any other.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
We offer a fully managed sports betting service together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people from our offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Stockholm, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Philadelphia. Our truly diverse network and culture help us to understand the needs and motivations of our clients from all around the world.