International Sales Manager (REGTECH industry)
Organizatiile de masa sunt din ce in ce mai axate pe mecanizare si pe standardizarea oamenilor, aspecte care conduc la disparitia caracteristicilor individuale. In contrast, punem accentul pe puterile intelectuale si spirituale ale omului.
Noi credem în Organizatiile cu un suflet!
Noi credem in Oameni!
Ne dorim sa avem o noua abordare pe piata recrutarii.
Ofertele noastre sunt adaptate la cele mai recente tendinte de evolutie ale pieței. Consultantii nostri lucreaza cu pasiune si din pasiune.
Cautam intotdeauna solutii intelepte pentru a crea 'Fuziunea intre Oameni si Companii'.
Suntem implicati, creativi, flexibili si motivati de a finaliza cu succes orice proiect!
• University/college degree required, alternatively proven B2B professional experience will be
• Over 2 years’ experience selling RegTech solutions preferably in the Due Diligence sector.
• Not less than 5 years B2B selling experience.
• Proven knowledge of SaaS, platform-based transactional solutions and workflow.
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of B2B sales concepts, methods and techniques.
• Customer relationship management required throughout.
• Good knowledge of the competitive landscape, direct and indirect.
• Enjoys selling and understands the dynamics
• Focusing on Customer success
• Collaborating across internal and external partners
• A tangible hunger to win
• Intuitive and pragmatic
• A robust, balance temperament
• Can work independently but not resistant to sharing or asking for assistance when needed.
• Market knowledge of Due Diligence requirements and processes
• Structured approach to repeat, transactional business.
• Self-motivated, intelligently enthusiastic and team contributor.
• Achieve market growth by proactively developing and deploying domain-based sales strategies
in collaboration with other team members and utilise specialist knowledge to deliver consistent
sales achievement on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Major emphasis on winning new business and developing these accounts to greater than $250K
• Able to demonstrate the pace and stamina required to support a business growing annually at
triple digit rate.
• Deliver monthly recurring and outright revenue, generates new opportunities, follows and
develops opportunities as well as leads provided by other sources.
• Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expert in markets-based product
• Region; global excluding ASIA/APAC
• Gathers feedback from the customer, maintains accurate customer contact and opportunity
data in the Client Relationship Management system (SalesForce)
• Develops innovative approaches to problems. Plans the approach with the account manager,
can become the product champion within an account.
• Deliver outstanding presentations, especially on a remote teleconference basis
• Excellent communication and articulation skills in English, to a multi-cultural, multi-national
Scope and Impact:
• Leverage expert knowledge to target the market base, recognise client needs and propose
• 100% commitment to delivering sales targets.
• Pro-active and tenacious in developing opportunities.
• Capable of creating customer value and selling mid-level solutions that require consent from
multiple decision makers. Some accounts will require a global focus.
• Depending on experience may have higher level of engagement with clients and influence
decisions at a higher level than more junior sales roles.