This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hilti Romania active
View all jobs Office Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What you need is:
• University degree: economics, technical;
• Minimum 1 year in a similar role would be an advantage;
• Strong knowledge of operating MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Internet, SAP;
• Good written and communication skills, both in Romanian and English;
• Strong planning and organizing skills; attention to details;
• Analyzing and summarizing abilities;
• Energetic personality, initiative driven, smiling, positive and solution-oriented person;
• Strong values as integrity and work ethics;
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘Job Shadowing’ in our Headquarter to give you a feel for the job, the caliber of our people and our culture.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
• Manages the agenda of General Manager
• Prepares various reports for sales; manages sales’ and suppliers’ contracts, offers supports in preparing offers for bids in SEAP;
• Constant monitors media and articles with relevance for Hilti Activity ad prepares a summary for management
• Organises company’s events and protocol activities
• Manages business meetings and business traveling internal and external of colleagues: booking accommodation, flights, transportation, meeting room, and catering, etc.
• Manages correspondence in/out;
• Office management: administrative, facilities;
• Ensures back-up for the Operations department in case of need: logistics, environmental fund procedures, and activities;