Discover a unique place to work
Welcome to Hilti. Our leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services power the global construction industry, including some of the world’s most ambitious feats of engineering. To deliver these innovative solutions to our customers, we’re looking for dedicated, high-performing people to join our team.
We have a unique working culture, made up of people from different backgrounds with a shared commitment to exceptional customer engagement. It’s a dynamic and fast-paced place to work, where success relies on teamwork and we challenge you to push boundaries. There’s a distinct vibrant energy that you can’t help but feel.
We employ more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries. From our strong and prosperous position, we’re looking to reinforce our market leadership in the next few years. To do this, we’re seeking high-performing people with the excellence and drive to take Hilti forward. Could you be one of them?
What you need is:
• University degree: economics, technical;
• Minimum 1 year in a similar role would be an advantage;
• Strong knowledge of operating MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Internet, SAP;
• Good written and communication skills, both in Romanian and English;
• Strong planning and organizing skills; attention to details;
• Analyzing and summarizing abilities;
• Energetic personality, initiative driven, smiling, positive and solution-oriented person;
• Strong values as integrity and work ethics;
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘Job Shadowing’ in our Headquarter to give you a feel for the job, the caliber of our people and our culture.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
• Manages the agenda of General Manager
• Prepares various reports for sales; manages sales’ and suppliers’ contracts, offers supports in preparing offers for bids in SEAP;
• Constant monitors media and articles with relevance for Hilti Activity ad prepares a summary for management
• Organises company’s events and protocol activities
• Manages business meetings and business traveling internal and external of colleagues: booking accommodation, flights, transportation, meeting room, and catering, etc.
• Manages correspondence in/out;
• Office management: administrative, facilities;
• Ensures back-up for the Operations department in case of need: logistics, environmental fund procedures, and activities;