Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
Technical skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years of Dynamics CRM experience (at least 1-2 yrs with CRM Online);
- Strong knowledge with the Sales and Marketing modules of the CRM;
- Being familiar with VSTS functionalities (Git code versioning, Build/Release definitions);
- Minimum 1-year experience with the ClickDimension solution integrated with the CRM (Email, Surveys, Campaign automation);
- Fluent English;
- Retrieve feedback and convert it into solutions for the end users;
- Proactive & autonomous but good abilities to sum-up & rise alerts;
- Ability to work remote;
- Not afraid to go outside the comfort zone;
- Accept foreign Business trips once every 1-2 months (Germany/France);
Nice to have:
- PowerShell skills (used to improve the VSTS process for the development/deployment);
- Any other IT language;
- API management and usage;
- French language.
Role and responsibilities:
You will be in charge of the CRM technical side, getting requirements from the business and suggesting solutions to implement those the best way within the CRM. We are mainly focused today on the Sales (Opportunity, Lead, Account, Contacts) and Marketing (Campaign, Marketing Lists) modules of the CRM. For the improvement of the Marketing module usage, we started to use the ClickDimensions solution, which is completely integrated (newsletters, surveys, campaign automation) and are releasing small work packages - e.g. for improving employees' satisfaction.
You will have the opportunity to get a big picture of the overall BearingPoint IT landscape and be part of integrating new IT systems.
If you want to be autonomous and strongly improve your CRM knowledge and capabilities this position is for you. Finally, we will focus on your technical development (e.g. Dynamics 365 Microsoft Certifications).
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.