Economist for External Accounting (Accounts Receivable) with Turkish
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsBachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree; At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in Accounts Receivable field; Good knowledge on the invoicing process from accounting point of view; Fluently spoken and written Turkish and English; Any other language is considered a plus; Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MS Office; Positive attitude; Analytical skills; Ability to constantly improve performance; Ability to work in a structured and careful way; Customer service and communication skills; Team player and ability to work in a flexible way; Willingness to travel.Additional InformationnullResponsibilities
- Checking and posting incoming payments in SAP;
- Perform the dunning process;
- Reconciliation and monitoring of interfaces, including correction of mistakes;
- Reconciliation of credit notes and debit notes;
- Preparing the customer statements of accounts;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Clarification of customers requests;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AR IFRS and local GAAP;
- Customer refunds;
- Customer write-offs;
- Work on Unapplied cash;
- Attending phone calls from customers and initiating the calls to them;
- Management of customers in administration/liquidationEnsure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Collection activities;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.