Working Student - Paid Intership Program
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
QualificationsCurrently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical / economics' / commercial field Good communication skills Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity Results oriented and pro-active attitude Microsoft Office knowledge (especially MS Excel) English - good written and spoken language skills Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year roundAdditional InformationFixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension;Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time programResponsibilities
- Organizing and taking care of administrative tasks, as well as supporting our team with new processes and structures
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects in different departments
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension
- Flexible working schedule