C++ Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs C++ Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
QualificationsEducation: Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable; Know-how: Knowledge or experience in object oriented software development, software design and good knowledge of C/C++ programming language;Good algorithms, data structures and software design background;Personality: Motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts; Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;Target and quality orientation;Languages spoken: Fluent in English; German can be an advantage; Nice to have: Experience with 3D graphics frameworks (ex: OpenGL) or game engines (Unity, Unreal); Experience in using QT framework;Real-time software development and multithreading;Knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Matlab, C#, scripting (shell/PowerShell, Perl);CAN (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape), DiagRA D;Software documentation, tracking (ex: Jira) and versioning tools;Know-how in computer vision, image processing or similar fields;Experience with software development on embedded systems;Willingness to travel Additional Information#LikeABosch Benefits: o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us; o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that; o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant; o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us; o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services; o Annual performance bonus; o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts; o Inspiring working conditions;Responsibilities
- Software design and development for video based driver assistance systems and automated driving;
- Software implementation using C/C++ as main programming language;
- Development using Python, C# or Matlab, as secondary programming languages for specific tasks;
- Software development in one of the following areas: software tools for large-scale validation of automated driving systems, 3D and 2D visualization frameworks for facilitating the driver assistance and automated driving systems development, simulation and synthetic 3D data generations using game-like engines, optimization of algorithms for real-time performance;
- Perform the set-up and maintain continuous integration & evaluation systems (Jenkins, automatic builds, automatic testing & evaluation frameworks);