Software Project Quality Control, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Software Project Quality Control, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
QualificationsWhat distinguishes you: University Bachelor or Master Degree in EngineeringIndustry / quality experience in the area of automotive research and developmentKnowledge in the Software Development processIn-depth knowledge in the SW quality assuranceKnowledge of the A-SPICE requirementsExperience in process modeling (e.g. V-Cycle) and good insight into Agile working modeExperience with requirements tracking systems (e.g. DOORS), software modeling and design tools and project tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)Efficient work style and good communication skillsHigh perseverance, initiative and attention to detailsStrong problem-solving skillsSelf-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasksTarget, process and quality orientationFluency in English requiredReadiness for occasional training-related trips to GermanyAdditional InformationBenefits: Performance-based bonus system;Flexible benefits & services (e.g. lunch discounts, sport discounts, medical services, etc.);Recreational areas (e.g. library, games),25 vacation days from start;An innovative environment within a young team;Responsibilities
Your contribution to something big:
- Ensuring that necessary processes and procedures for the quality management system are introduced, implemented, documented and maintained in the assigned group(s).
- Key Process Indicators - evaluation and action definition if required.
- Supporting the group leader(s) in performing quality-related risk assessments.
- Perform quality management system related trainings.
- Understand methodological quality of related techniques (e.g. 8D, QG, FMEA, DRBFM).
- Mentoring and coaching team members in the assigned group(s) regarding the process methodology and the process landscape (Definition of Done, Requirements Engineering, etc.).
- Support in ensuring the bidirectional traceability and consistency between SYS/SW requirements and SYS architecture and SW design.
- Ensure completeness of requirements according to the process landscape.
- Accompanying quality assurance of internationally distributed software projects.
- Participation in building an internationally active QA assurance.
- Review of product and process quality on the basis of the QA Plan-specified measures.
- Observing and evaluating the project activities in terms of compliance with standards, directives and processes.