Global Service Owner Applications
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Global Service Owner Applications active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment â people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience â at Bosch Service Solutions youâll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
Qualifications Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience; Several years of experience in IT service management, software engineering and/or solutions development or other related area; Several years of professional experiences in project management and leadership; Broad knowledge of applications in the contact centre environment; Consulting capabilities to transform IT requirements into actionable measures; Service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills; Deep understanding of risk evaluation and impact in IT environments for change activities; Profound experiences in leading people (virtual/local); Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence. Additional InformationnullResponsibilities
- Global responsibility of Bosch Service Solutions established Applications (Ticketing-, E-Mail response management-, Social Media, optical character recognition services and more);
- To give direction and motivate support teams (VGT - virtual global teams) to deliver on overall goals and strategies and perform continuous improvement and changes within the scope of these applications;
- Monitor application service costs and plan budget and measure availability and performance;
- Develop and optimize standards and procedures; define the technology and service roadmap;
- Represent the service from a technical perspective to connected Service Owner (e.g. raise awareness about new features and functionalities);
- Identify and evaluate service risks and participate in mitigation and control activities;
- Ensure proper training for staff and managers to ensure that everyone performs adequately in their respective roles;
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (e.g. legal);
- Coordinate the identification, assessment and communication of operational risks and report on change activities;
- Post implementation reviews, especially in the case of failed or partially failed implementations.