University Relations Program Manager, Engineering Center Cluj
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
QualificationsEducation:Engineering studies, preferably in IT;Know-How: Deep knowledge in one field, preferably software development and experience with other domains;Minimum 3 years of involvement in research or didactic activities in partnership or within the academic world;Personality: Ability to negotiate and cooperate with highest level representatives; Excellent presentation and communication skills; Attention to details, perseverance and proactive; Decision making and good team work abilities; Strong organization and project coordination skills and experience; Experienced and willing to work in an international environment; Professional in English, both verbal and written ;Languages spoken: Fluent in EnglishNice to have:PhD title Teaching experience in an academic environment German and other language skillsAdditional Information#LikeABosch Benefits: o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us; o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that; o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant; o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us; o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services; o Annual performance bonus; o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts; o Inspiring working conditions;Responsibilities
What you do:
- Implement and develop the collaboration and cooperation with local and national academic environment
- Act as a business partner to leaders across the company by establishing shared goals and finding/presenting opportunities that can benefit their businesses
- Identify gaps and recommend future opportunities / programs
- Coordinate all initiatives that were started by Bosch Engineering Center Cluj, such as courses and master programs
- Ensure project planning, resourcing and basic technical content for activities with the academic world
- Offer technical and administrative support to study programs: theoretical and practical curricula design, fulfillment of criteria as set by universities and Ministry of Education etc.
- Act (if needed) as speaker within University presentations, technical expert forums, student fairs and other marketing events
- Potential coordination of European funded projects that are running in cooperation with academia
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on branding activities and social media campaigns
- Continuously monitor and evaluate results to improve our programs' success
- Cooperate with Bosch locations worldwide for exchanging information regarding the university cooperation results and strategy