Model-Based Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Model-Based Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
QualificationsEducation:University degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, Physics, or comparable Know-how:Good knowledge of automotive systems and functional concepts (e.g. powertrain, driver assistant systems)Good knowledge of model based SW development using Matlab/Simulink/ASCETExperience with embedded software development (e.g. C programming language)Experience with automotive vehicle communication (preferably CAN bus)Experience with signal processing and controlPersonality:Eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behaviour of the future carsProactive and adaptable to new development environmentSelf-motivated and responsible way of workingLanguages spoken:A good level of English; German can be an advantage;Nice to have:Willingness to travel, scientific research experience; Additional Information#LikeABosch Benefits:25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;Annual performance bonus;Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;Inspiring working conditions.Responsibilities
- Develop innovative physical models for real-time automotive control units, in specific functionalities like: regulation of air systems (e.g. for fuel cell or combustion engines), fail-safe monitoring and other various automotive software functions for Bosch Powertrain ECUs based on input information concerning torque, engine speed, various actuators, all signals which characterize the driver's demand as well as external commands;
- Analyze, discuss and clarify requirements in a very close cooperation with our customers;
- Design and define the best and most robust functionality, using Matlab/Simulink/ASCET, following a model based software development approach;
- Module testing and software integration testing;
- Documentation of software components;
- Active participation and responsibility in each phase of the project, from start to production;
- Close cooperation with international development partners (HW engineers, Mechanical Engineers, System engineers, Test engineers, etc.);