Series Project Leader Hardware, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Series Project Leader Hardware, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
QualificationsEducation: o University or technical college degree in engineering (electronics, electrical, mechanical, informatics, physics or a similar field of study);Minimum experience in the field: o At least 2 years of experience in project management and automotive industry;Personality:o Good communication skills and self-confidence;o Efficient work style with very good coordination skills;o Passion for new technologies and innovation;o The ability to cope with stressful situations;o Willingness to accept responsibility and to stand up for decisions taken; o Analytical way of thinking and a reliable way of working; Languages spoken: o Proficiency in English; German can be an advantage;Nice to have:o Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for trainings and project work; Additional Information#LikeABosch Benefits25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us; Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant; Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;Annual performance bonus; Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;Inspiring working conditions.Responsibilities
What you do
- Evaluate, plan and implement any BOM modifications for different product families during series production;
- Maintain quality and cost targets for one or more product families until end-of-production;
- Technical risk assessment in case of quality incidents;
- Prepare and maintain change documents according to Bosch quality system;
- Cooperate with international development partners and Bosch production plants;
- Regular report to management about project status (risk, issues etc.);
- Regular meetings with the customers (OEM's);