HyperCube Software Developer
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
Technologies you will work with (worth mastering / understanding before you click "Apply"):
- Node.js, Express for web services and business logic;
- MongoDB for storage;
- Gulp, CodeBuild for continuous integration;
- Mocha, Chai for unit tests;
- Amazon AWS and its entire ecosystem for the cloud;
- Benchmarking and profiling solutions, to ensure their effectiveness.
If you want to be completely full stack in our environment you can add:
HyperCube is a next-generation artificial intelligence software publishing company that analyzes and understands complex phenomena and builds predictive models.
HyperCube is a massively parallel and extremely innovative solution deployed in the cloud in SaaS. The product is based on a unique artificial intelligence algorithm with many applications in the fields of science, health, finance, and risk, and used in all European, North American, and Asian countries.
You've always wanted to be part of a team of passionate developers to:
- Build the platform of tomorrow that will help companies make their decisions;
- Invent new user experiences and scenarios to present data smartly and attractively;
- Create elastic and self-adaptive systems to anticipate future needs.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation dayvacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.