Junior Analyst, Bespoke Research
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Junior Analyst, Bespoke Research active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 650 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• University degree in finance, economics, business administration, statistics or computer science;
• Excellent English, both written and oral;
• Good knowledge of MS Excel;
• Client-centric with ability to manage relationships and partnerships;
• Strong analytical thinking and creative, problem-solving attitude;
• Meticulousness and attention to detail, strong focus on quality;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Team player.
• Provide customized research for Sustainalytics clients as well as to support Sustainalytics teams in their efforts to finalize strategic projects;
• Summarize key findings of the research in insightful analyst views;