Head Hunter with French/German/Dutch/Nordic Languages - Bucharest
What are we looking for?
• Most importantly, highly motivated and driven people that aim to achieve success!- recruitment is a fast paced job where you would need a lot of perseverance and inner motivation to keep going.
• Strong communication skills- recruitment is all about interacting with other people and building relationships so enjoying talking to people is a must
• Willingness to learn- in order to develop , we must step out of our comfort zone , so having the ability to take feedback and learn from your mistakes is of outmost importance
• Native /Proficient English Speakers and at least one of the following: German, Dutch, French or Nordic Languages
(for international candidates, valid working permit for Romania)
What are we offering?
• Opportunity to build your career from scratch, it doesn’t matter if you had former recruitment experience, we are so sure of our award-winning training program that we train people with no experience and guide them into management positions in less than 2 years
• Genuine meritocracy – you don’t need to wait for your manager to vacate their position or for years to pass in order to get promoted. The work you put in and the targets you achieve automatically gets you promoted.
• • International exposure – talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising 27 nationalities
• • Uncapped earning potential – you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about €30,000, and rising year after year, performance dependent (some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning well over €100,000 and our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets)
We are NonStop Recruitment, one of Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and new offices in Romania, Luxembourg and the US! We’re now looking for motivated and ambitious people to join our team in Bucharest as recruitment consultants.