This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Office Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety, working closely with key stakeholders in the Allianz Technology Romania Branch.
- Coordinate employees queries regarding office management issues (. furniture, stationery, hardware, parking, work safety, massage);
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, ISU and security services for day to day office needs;
- Support in-house or off-site activities, like customers visits, parties, celebrations, job fairs etc;
- Involved in continuous improvement of company procedures and day-to-day operations;
- Be the point of contact for all meeting room arrangements and booking requests;
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment;
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires (Access, Badge, New Joiner Kit, Welcome session etc);
- Coordinate the correspondence (mailing) process in the office.
- Experience in Office coordination required;
- University Degree;
- Fluent in English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Collaborative approach;
- Customer centric.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Analytical skills and attention to details;
- Problem solving attitude;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.