IBM Internship - Application Developer Drupal
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - Application Developer Drupal active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
Some basic knowledge of programming and web development are required:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
• Basic understanding of a webpage (HTML, CSS, JS etc.)
• Basic understanding of OOP concepts and one programming language, preferably PHP.
• willing to learn new technologies
• open minded, proactive;
Job Description :
IBM is looking for new junior colleagues to join our team and work on rebuilding the digital presence of our clients using Drupal 8 alongside other new technologies.
You will start by following an introductory training into how to use Drupal 8 (PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Twig) and you will continue by being mentored by one of our Senior Developers to participate into real projects:
• Develop performant and maintainable Drupal websites
• Use DevOps tools in order to speed up delivery.
• Write tests (Unit, Browser, Behat)
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
• Troubleshooting and maintaining existing Drupal websites.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.