We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support our Romanian Finance team!
- Attractive compensation package
- Cooperation with strong, international brands – Starbucks, Burger King
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Company
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Prepare handover reports for documents handled externally
- Printing, matching and arranging delivery notes, invoices or petty cash reports
- Follow-up on missing invoices, payments, differences in petty cash reports
- Implement standards of reporting and local procedures with respect to Travel Expense reports, Daily Allowances, Cash advances, Company cards
- Other ad-hoc projects as required (support fixed assets count, inventory reconciliation, intrastate reporting, etc)
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture of Amrest
- Minimum one year experience in the field
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS office application (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great attention to details with ability to spot numerical errors
- Show initiative, detail-oriented and being able to work independently
- Possess energy and positive attitude and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, while being very well organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and pleasant personality
- Solution oriented
Please submit your resumes in English.
We kindly inform you that only selected candidates will be contacted.