Junior coordinator – Pursuits | Deloitte Legal Centre of Excellence
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
* Proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint;
* Fluency English (both speaking and writing) is a must; any other language is a plus
* Collaborative and a team player;
* High attention to detail;
* Ability to analyse and structure information;
* Research and analysis skills;
* Highly efficient;
* Excellent time management and self-organization skills;
* Fast learner, natural curiosity and willingness to develop and contribute as part of a team;
* Adobe Ilustrator a big plus;
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
* Background in law, economics, design, communications or languages.
* Updating information in various internal databases & preparing extracts of information;
* Insert opportunities in our internal systems and databases in a timely manner; follow-up with on missing information and make sure the portfolio is updated;
* Support and contribute to the preparation of presentations, marketing materials, service offerings, proposal documents, newsletters;
* Day to day communication with colleagues across the global organization on projects;
* Status reporting and tracking on projects;
* Provide support in word documents editing and formatting, power point presentations formatting and data processing in excel;
* Liaison with the internal support teams if the case;
* Act as a support in all required issues.